Online therapy has become an increasingly popular option for many people. Everyone has their own reasons why, but some of the most common reasons people give are:
- Feeling more comfortable in their own surroundings
- Avoiding the time, traffic, weather conditions, and expense of traveling to and from the therapist’s office
- Maintaining privacy and confidentiality
- Not having to worry about accessibility for those with physical limitations
- Not missing appointments because you’re concerned your sniffle or cough might be contagious and/or because your child or partner isn’t feeling well.
The first step to figuring out if online therapy is right for you is a free phone consultation. You’ll talk to a therapist about whether your particular situation is a good fit for online therapy or if it is better suited to in-person sessions as well as which of our staff therapists would be best for you to work with.
Willow and Arbor provides HIPAA-compliant, secure, end-to-end encrypted online therapy sessions through our portal. Our therapists can provide online therapy for anyone within the state of Tennessee – from Bristol to Memphis and from Nashville to Chattanooga. So even if you’re not in the Tri-Cities region, you can access our online counseling and therapy services with just your internet connection.
If you are in the Tri-Cities area, you will always be able to switch to in-person sessions at our Johnson City office for either a single session or on a more permanent basis whenever you choose: the choice is always yours.
Contact us to talk to one of our online therapy providers, and you can get started right from the comfort of your own home.
Stay in touch
Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on the latest Willow & Arbor news and info.